2 WAYS TO PAY YOUR BILL
PAY BY BANK TRANSFER
- You must connect to the website of your bank
- Enter our name as a supplier: You may enter the name “Assurances Groupe Vézina” or “Le Groupe Vézina” or “Groupe Vézina” as a supplier.
- Enter your account number: You may enter your seven digits and letters account number as the reference number asked during the supplier addition. If your account number has a hyphen, replace it with the number ZERO
- Proceed to your payment. Please allow 48 hours for your payment to be processed.
PAY BY INTERAC TRANSFER *
- Log in to your financial institution’s online or mobile banking application, then go to the “Send Interac e-Transfer funds” function.
- Select the account from which you want to send funds.
- Add or select a contact and enter the name and email address of the person to whom you want to send the money: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount you are sending.
- Please enter your policy number or your client code in the “Comment” or “Reason” or “Message” field.
- Enter this security question and its answer:
Question: what color
- Make the transfer.
- The recipient will receive a notification and can deposit the funds into their account through their financial institution’s online or mobile services.